RoadFS MobileRoadFS mobile app - designed to be simple to use
Any Smartphone, Anywhere!
Put the power of managing every service call in the hands of your service techs with RoadFS® Mobile
Your service techs require critical information at the time of service to best serve your customers. They need to get to work and RoadFS® gives them an easy to use app to:
- Receive and review assigned work orders
- Automatic dispatching
- Add services, materials or parts
- Real time automated pricing for services and materials
- Reschedule work if needed – this automatically updates the Command Center
- Add notes to service work order or service item
- Proof of work acceptance – Digital signature capture
- Optional feature to require customer to sign off on converting estimate to a work order
- Dynamic work order and estimate management
- Complete work orders in the field
- Create work orders or add services in the field
- Access to customer information
- Automatic sync. Force sync when needed
- Notes to capture customer feedback or technician comments
- Speed invoicing
- Decrease work order creation time
- Role based login gives you the information you need based on your job, region or zone.
With a variety of devices and personal preference arm your team with the device that works for them. Android, iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet or Laptop.
With RoadFS® your techs have the information needed to act now for your customer.
Works on any mobile device
Your field technicians can’t be tied to the office but they need service information at the point of service. The RoadFS® mobile client is designed to work on any SmartPhone; iPhone, Android, iPad and Tablet.
- Dispatch work directly to their Android or iPhone
- Service tech can add needed services, materials and parts
- Get customer sign-off at the time of service
- Technician can email or print an invoice right on sight
- Invoices are synchronized directly into your accounting system.
Empower your field service team in the field with RoadFS®
More and more people are going paperless, but we still have some industry holdouts that still insist on paper. If you or your customers are still in that mode we can support your need with mobile printing from your Android phone.
With mobile printing you are dependent on a print service from your printer provider like HP Print to manage the print job. There are also 3rd party print service solutions like Direct Print that you an use. If you need some help getting things configured we can help.
Demo of how to print in RoadFS for Android